• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Blue Formula 200, 8" / 98mm, new in box, extra decal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMR

Entropy Demonstrator
Reaction score
Purchased this last year with the intention of kit-bashing it for the OMEGA project, but plan has changed. Available for local delivery (Bong, Princeton, Hughes farm launches) or pickup only. (Shipping was horrendous) Complete, unused, unbuilt Rocketry Warehouse Formula 200. All fiberglass rocket, 8" diameter, 98mm motor, filament wound nose cone and tubing. Have an extra decal from the Formula 200 I kit bashed previously for the Floyd project, so you get two decals. Tubes are molded in blue, with black fins, nose cone, and bulkheads. (Painting finished rocket is optional) $600 firm

Attachments

• DSCN1597.jpg
    DSCN1597.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 71
  • formula200_lg.jpg
    formula200_lg.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.47.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.47.00 AM.png
    294.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.48.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.48.29 AM.png
    494.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.50.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-10 at 9.50.13 AM.png
    576.3 KB · Views: 59
Purchased this last year with the intention of kit-bashing it for the OMEGA project, but plan has changed. Available for local delivery (Bong, Princeton, Hughes farm launches) or pickup only. (Shipping was horrendous) Complete, unused, unbuilt Rocketry Warehouse Formula 200. All fiberglass rocket, 8" diameter, 98mm motor, filament wound nose cone and tubing. Have an extra decal from the Formula 200 I kit bashed previously for the Floyd project, so you get two decals. Tubes are molded in blue, with black fins, nose cone, and bulkheads. (Painting finished rocket is optional) $600 firm
Man.....this is exactly what I was considering for my L3 a couple of year back. A fantastic price for a monster of a rocket.

Good luck with sale! I'd consider it if we had not lost our fabulous field in Maine and if I didn't have to drive across many states to fetch it.

I bought this same kit out off Florida. Shipping was not to bad. 110 bucks from Florida to Idaho on two big boxes.
Shipping was with fedex might give it a try

I bought this same kit out off Florida. Shipping was not to bad. 110 bucks from Florida to Idaho on two big boxes.
Shipping was with fedex might give it a try

Yeah, it would be possible, but still it makes a $600 rocket into a $710 rocket. There is enough interest locally, it will save the boxing and packing and subsequently a good portion of the rainforest. ;-)

Back