Blink

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
I was seeing if there would be any intrest in the BLINK. it is a 13mm min dia rocket that stands 5 3/4" tall. We call it the BLINK beacuse if you blink you will miss it. It will come with a Balsa nose cone, Balsa fin stock and water slide decals. It would sell for $2.50 plus shipping. Please let me know if there will be any intrest in this rocket and we will get the kits out there.

Absolutely interested! There's a shortage of 13mm kits! In my opinion of course! Actually, I know there's plenty, I just happen to like 13mm motor kits!:)

Is it a featherweight recovery model ala the Mosquito or Quark or 220 Swift?

Thanks.

I would be interested. Of course, it would probaably join the long list of rockets like this that I have lost. I launched a Mosquito at a club launch. At least 30 people were watching. Nobody saw where it went. :rolleyes:

Ok this Is what we look like we are going to do. We are going to make a BLINK family. They all will be 13mm min dia rockets. The Baby blink the one picture in the post will be about 5 1/2" tall. Then Mama Blink will be about 8" tall and Papa Blink will be 10 1/2" tall. As they get taller the fins will get a little bigger. The Baby Blink will be feather weight recovery and the Mama and Papa will be Mylar streamer. They all will come with Hand turned Balsa nose cone, Balsa fin stock and water slide decals ( the baby will have the following decals BABY BLINK and the Eyes, Mama will have MAMA BLINK and the EYES and papa will have PAPA BLINK and the eyes). This will be a family you will get all 3 rockets for $8.50. Let me know if this look a little more intereting.

Originally posted by rocket trike
Let me know if this look a little more intereting.
I was interested before. 3 models in one bag sounds even better!

:D

Looks nice to me. I'd be interested, but after all of the rockets I bought for christmas it will be a little while before I can buy any more.

I like the idea about the Blink family. With one of them I might have to add a 182 to the decal for one of my favorite bands, Blink 182.:D

Well Mr. Tom, you have made a sweet deal even sweeter! The Blink family.... I quite like the idea! :D

Originally posted by rocket trike
Ok this Is what we look like we are going to do. We are going to make a BLINK family. This will be a family you will get all 3 rockets for $8.50. Let me know if this look a little more intereting.

A3-4, C20-8, D40-13 :D

The Blink Family is just about done. I hope to have them done in a couple weeks if not sooner. I am waiting on parts for my lathe so I can turn the nose cones. Everything else is done. The price for the Blink family will be $8.95 and I will be posting when they are ready to be ordered. That price is for all 3 rockets that are 13mm. Here is a picture of the Blink Family.

I especially love the fins. I own a Yankee with fins like that and they rock!

I'd like to suggest that you add decals like a hat for papa, a apron or something for mama and a little curly cue for baby. Otherwise I know I will get them.

We finally got all of the parts and the parts for my wood lathe so I can start turning nose cones. What does this all mean? The Blink Family will be ready to Move to your neightborhood on Febuary 16. If you would like to have a family like the Blinks in your neighborhood then go to www.rocketheadrockets.com and place your order.

Thank you

Back