Black hole space probe kit issue.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
If you got one of the black hole space probe kits, send me an email at [email protected] with your shipping info. The kits are missing the stand offs for the rail buttons. I will cut these tomorrow after work and get them sent asap. Sorry for the screw up.

Thise that contacted me so far, your stand offs will be shipping out tomorrow.

Here is how I did mine.
9A38B903-314F-4CB1-A1F1-4AA01BF1180E.jpeg

Mine came the end of last week with postage due. Maybe that's the holdup. Not sure want the normal response is to that. I've had them include an envelope for the extra postage, but this time there wasn't anything so I will leave it at that.

Mine came the end of last week with postage due. Maybe that's the holdup. Not sure want the normal response is to that. I've had them include an envelope for the extra postage, but this time there wasn't anything so I will leave it at that.
That is BS. These were weighted by the post office and stamped by them.

I was surprised when the mailman rang the bell and said I had a postage due package.

This wasn't an order, it was an envelope with a couple of small parts that were missed in the original shipment.

Hey guys if you got charged extra postage email me a copy of the postage and your paypal info and I will make sure to cover the extra charges [email protected] We got a new postmaster and looks like she screwed up on the postage.

Not part of this particular scenario, but over the past 2 years, I've had 2 postage due issues. Something about the rules has obviously changed and not been communicated/implemented correctly. The packages are usually delayed quite a while when that happens too. . .

Sandy.

They finally arrived today. There was a slash through the stamp and it said postage due 4.07 but they didn't leave an envelope or anything so I'll just leave it at that. Mail truck was long gone. It's their mistake so they can deal with it.

Last edited:
That was the 2nd shipment I just got the original in mail today, marked p.due $3.92 but no no notice to pay it have to love our postal service

That was the 2nd shipment I just got the original in mail today, marked p.due $3.92 but no no notice to pay it have to love our postal service
Mine was marked postage due but no extra envelope, or notice so I just ignored it.

Back