Black Friday/Saturday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We posted the products that will be in our Black Friday Sale tomorrow.

https://www.madcowrocketry.com/black-friday-deals/

The prices shown are the retail prices - we'll post the prices just before the sale starts.

We will start the sale at 7am PST, 10am EST.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and thank you for all your business this year!

Good luck in all the sales!

Mike
Madcow Rocketry

We have posted our product listing for our sales that starts tonight. (Main event at midnight EST) (Doorbuster starts at 8PM EST)

Thank You
Sales Dept

Those are some great sales. The 54 broken arrow looks awesome.

Lost my son's Estes Amazon earlier today thanks to rocket eating tree. I'm thinking we should just upgrade to a fiberglass kit so the timing works out very well!

I've search round and cannot find the start time for the WildMan Black Saturday sale. Would someone please provide that info? Thanks.

I've search round and cannot find the start time for the WildMan Black Saturday sale. Would someone please provide that info? Thanks.

You've got it JMZ...

6 AM central time on Saturday morning.............

I can't wait........

Teddy

Thanks Teddy. I still have a few (wild) things on my wish list that only one sale could possibly provide.

Thanks Teddy. I still have a few (wild) things on my wish list that only one sale could possibly provide.

I don't blame you in the least for waiting on Wildman..
So am I..
The cool factor on some of the new kits is just off the chart...
The prices are so nuts I think Jackie is going to kill Tim...lol
He even talked me into getting into his sale..........

Wait till you check that out...............

Teddy

I don't blame you in the least for waiting on Wildman..
So am I..
The cool factor on some of the new kits is just off the chart...
The prices are so nuts I think Jackie is going to kill Tim...lol
He even talked me into getting into his sale..........

Wait till you check that out...............

Teddy

Who said I was waiting? I have shown some, but not total restraint.

Who said I was waiting? I have shown some, but not total restraint.

lol...
That a goodie..
Who can be totally restrained right now...
I think everyone's keyboard is going to meltdown...lol

Teddy

Long before these Black xyzDay sales, I put a fairly substantial investment into some Loki HW and reloads. I'm really looking forward to those early next year.

Wow I just noticed it..........
I'm not a thorough reader I guess,,,lol...
It's no secret I'm a big fan of Mark H's Stickershock vinyl.........
I just did my first complete wrap on a 4" FG rocket.........
I paid just a very small bit more for the vinyl and many hours of Marks artistic flare making the image,,
then I would have for the multitude of paint cans it would have taken to cover this rocket,,, and it cam out gorgeous......

Now Mark has made his vinyl available on sale with the Wildman sale...............

Very,,,, very,,,, cool..................

Teddy

Oops, I completely forgot to mention that Mark's StickerShock discount coupons are included in all the Madcow Black Friday orders (we do that every year). Make sure you look in the box and don't miss this great discount coupon from Mark.

Started working through the orders this morning already, first batch already on it's way.

Thanks again everyone!

Mike
Madcow Rocketry

Oops, I completely forgot to mention that Mark's StickerShock discount coupons are included in all the Madcow Black Friday orders (we do that every year). Make sure you look in the box and don't miss this great discount coupon from Mark.

Started working through the orders this morning already, first batch already on it's way.

Thanks again everyone!

Mike
Madcow Rocketry

Me too Mike,,,
I would have mentioned Mark sooner for sure...
I forgot and then saw the coupons............

Thank you as well to everyone and all............
Orders are on their way.............

Teddy

Thanks again everyone!

Mike
Madcow Rocketry

Awesome!! Really glad to hear it!

On the Frenzy 54mm, it didn't gicve a "cut vinyl decal upgrade" option, does this mean that we can get one from Mark? Or is it included automatically? Is that a thing?

Nate

Back