Black Friday sales?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Figured I would start a thread about who is having a Black Friday weekend sale. For us we are just doing a flat $5.00 shipping fee. which is a money saver when it costs almost $48.00 for me to ship s LOC magnum to Cali.

So far looks like you at Countryline, Wildman, Egg Timer, Stickershock, and Missileworks is in the works.

48.00? That's cazy! I'm sure I'll be ordering from you soon enough. And a LOC Iroc is number one on my Christmas list. So expect a request for one with a 54mm hole.:grin:

Last edited:
Mr. Bob
It cost you $48.00 to ship a kit to CA. You didn't make much from that sale?

The dealer margin is less on the 5.5 and 7.5 kits. that is why I usualy have then drop shipped. $30.00 to ship it to me $45-50 to you I charge flat $15.00 to ship.If ir wasnt for drop shipping te kits there would be Zero profit on the big kits

Just Got a email. Some Cosmodrome kits have been shipped today. Just in time for black friday. Sorry no Vostocks.

I will be hosting a Black Friday sale on everything I sell.

More information to follow in the Vendor thread.

I have it on good authority that One Bad Hawk will participate, but that is unofficial and should not be quoted. :wink:

AMW-ProX had an AWESOME sale last year. Hope they repeat!

So far looks like you at Countryline, Wildman, Egg Timer, Stickershock, and Missileworks is in the works.

48.00? That's cazy! I'm sure I'll be ordering from you soon enough. And a LOC Iroc is number one on my Christmas list. So expect a request for one with a 54mm hole.:grin:

It was mentioned the Rx/TXGPS system is going to be onsale so if one is interested in a turnkey, no-license-required GPS tracker, this would be the time to pull the trigger. Kurt

Yep, I just didn't have the official word. I just knew Jim was working on a sale.

Does Giant Leap usually run a sale? If so I may send a single large order their way as opposed to spreading the wealth.

including kits and starter sets up to 50% off. limited to in stock items. sorry no back orders at this price. Rockets, airplaned, and rc cars included.

Summary so you can plan your weekend

Binder Design Fri ~ Mon
Black Aero 11/25 to 12/18
Chris' Fri 7AM EST
Countryline Fri
Dino Chutes Wed (11/23) ~ Sunday
Egg Timer 11/12 ~ 11/28
eRocket Fri 9~5
Mac Performance Fri
Mad Cow Fri 7AM PST
Missile Works Mon 9AM - 9 MST
One Bad Hawk 11/22 ~ 11/28
Stickershock Discount on decals for Mac, Mad, Wild purchased
Sunward All Nov price Guarantee
Wildman Club members 11/23 6PM~10 CT, everyone Sat 6AM ~ noon CT

who did I miss???

Last edited:
Hmmmm....... I wonder what Wildman, Loc and MadCow will have.

Would like to pick up something stubby with a 5" or 6" body tube.

-Hans

Hmmmm....... I wonder what Wildman, Loc and MadCow will have.

Would like to pick up something stubby with a 5" or 6" body tube.

-Hans

A little birdie told me that Saturday, you'll find exactly that...

Any one know if red arrow hobbies is having a sale ?😆

Figured I would start a thread about who is having a Black Friday weekend sale. For us we are just doing a flat $5.00 shipping fee. which is a money saver when it costs almost $48.00 for me to ship s LOC magnum to Cali.

Is there a code to enter at checkout to get the $5.00 shipping?

This just in from PML:

"Now through midnight, November 27th, 2016: Get 10% off and cheap $4.99 shipping anywhere CONUS on any one of these fine PML kits!
And it gets even better: Add a HAMR Motor Retainer, any Epoxy, Adjustable Density Foam, or Linear Rail Lugs to your kit purchase and save 10% on those items as well. All shipped for the same flat rate of just $4.99!"

Callisto, Explorer, Io, Phobos, Quicksilver, Small Endeavour, Tiny Pterodactyl, and X-Calibur - these rockets, here:

https://publicmissiles.com/kits/vhaseries

I'm not affiliated with Public Missiles. Just posting about the sale.

Mikey D

Back