Black Friday sales?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whelp, my local source for HPR kits didn't have anything on sale. In fact, a few heart breaking price increases. A DMS G80 went from $23 to $29??? Ugh. So I checked out the Madcow website and was excitedly looking at the 4" Frenzy deal ($80? Woohoo!)but after adding shipping to Canada, and an exchange rate of 1.35, it ended up being higher(CDN$160... :facepalm: )

Enjoy deals while you can.

Whelp, my local source for HPR kits didn't have anything on sale. In fact, a few heart breaking price increases. A DMS G80 went from $23 to $29??? Ugh. So I checked out the Madcow website and was excitedly looking at the 4" Frenzy deal ($80? Woohoo!)but after adding shipping to Canada, and an exchange rate of 1.35, it ended up being higher(CDN$160... :facepalm: )

https://www.wildmanrocketry.com/ProductDetail.aspx?product=3946

Yeah, the G80 and G125 DMS motors went from something like $18.99 last year, to $21.99 earlier this year, and then most recently $24.99 :(.

Well, Wildman's Hobbyline deal just got me into reloadable motors. Just placed an order for a 24/40 case and a selection of D and E reloads.

So there wasn't any Animal Motor Works sale? I was looking, didn't see anything :(

If I remember correctly, AMW/Pro-X is a CTi range made for snapring cases (AMW style), so they may be having the same problem with CTi availability.

Busy week so fay. A record number of orders going out (at least for me). 30 some boxes have gone out with lots more to go. Thanks for every ones understanding it may take a few days to get every thing shipped.

Busy week so fay. A record number of orders going out (at least for me). 30 some boxes have gone out with lots more to go. Thanks for every ones understanding it may take a few days to get every thing shipped.

Thanks! It was a great sale! Unfortunately, I hemmed and hawwed a bit too long, and the Cosmodrome kits I wanted went to other buyers. Next time I won't procrastinate!

Thanks to everyone who participating in Our Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale 2016.

We are getting the orders out as soon as we can with many already on their way.

We would like to thank everyone for their participation in our Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale. - Angelo and Pina

Just giddy waiting for my Gizmo to ship. I know it'll be a while but excited either way.

-Hans

Just talked to the new Owner at LOC. all my back orders will be shipped ASAP. And yes they will continue with the neet cluster kits Barry hooked us up with.

Back