Black Aero Holiday Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLKKROW

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It's that time of the year and I am ready to attempt my first Holiday sale. I will be offering 30% off anything on my web store.

Starting Black Friday the coupon code below will be live and the sale will end on 12/18/2016

"bf2016"

Using this coupon code will get you the following prices:

Eggfinder LCD Receiver Case - $21.00
38 mm Fin Guides - $7.00
54 mm Fin guides - $12.60
Other Various items.

I would also recommend checking out Eggtimer Rocketry's Sale here: Eggtimer Rocketry Holiday Sale 2016

Great prices! I know someone that needs a case and will send him to your site.

I am happy to let you know the coupon code is now live!

I would also like to thank TRF for your continued support and business!

Just a reminder you can still receive 30% off using the coupon "bf2016".

If you have taken advantage of the Eggfinder sale or purchased a kit that needs fins aligned, you may want to take a look at my website below.

Just placed my order. Splurged for the belt clip/lanyard attachment point. Thanks! Looking forward to a cleaner set up, along with a more stylish unit.

The last batch of orders was shipped today. This means everyone should get their merchandise before Christmas.

I took a look at the BlackAero website the other day, and found the fins guides. I bought some to use for my Go Devil 38, (the guides that came with it were a little off, and I messed them up worse trying to fix them). So, Friday night, I ordered these guides, and they showed up in today's (Monday's) mail. That's fast! I slid them over the tube, and they are perfect!! Thank you!

Phil L.

I took a look at the BlackAero website the other day, and found the fins guides. I bought some to use for my Go Devil 38, (the guides that came with it were a little off, and I messed them up worse trying to fix them). So, Friday night, I ordered these guides, and they showed up in today's (Monday's) mail. That's fast! I slid them over the tube, and they are perfect!! Thank you!

Phil L.

Thank you for placing an order and leaving feedback! I would like to thank everyone who placed an order and I wish everyone a happy holiday's!

A very merry THANK YOU to BlackAero. I won the random drawing so got my orange eggfinder rx enclosure free! Looks like a very well done enclosure. Hope all had a very Merry Christmas! Pat :christmastree:

Back