Black Aero 2020 Holiday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BLKKROW

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It is that time of the year again!

As usual, I will be selling my Eggfinder LCD Case for $20.00, plus shipping. Please note, this case includes all hardware, including screws, spaces, switches, etc. If you are looking to upgrade your Eggfinder setup, you may want to consider purchasing the Black Aero case during this sale.

This sale will occur between 11/14/2020 and 12/14/2020, and the price decrease will be viewable at that time

Also, please check out the Eggtimer Sale thread, found here. They have amazing products, and you should consider them for all of your rocketry electronics.

Please note, I have a lot of stock on hand and will ship cases out, a day or two after they are ordered. If I run out of stock, your order will be printed and sent out, ASAP so there may be a week or two delay. However, I anticipate most orders will be shipped and received in a timely fashion.

Last edited:
I am currently only offering it in one color. This helps simplify production, and lowers cost for the consumer.
Makes total sense. Thanks for responding, Kyle.

For anyone considering, these cases are really well designed. I’ve had one for almost two years now and it still looks great. IMO, well worth the cost to not have to DIY your own case. Kyle also provides great service. I’ll be picking up another this year for sure.

Just a few more days for this discount.

Also, thank you to everyone who placed an order during this sale. Every year, I am printing more and more for my Holiday Sale, and all of you keep surprising me. I appreciate your support of a small business.

Thank you for the sale this year, I just got my order in. I am excited to see it as it looks like a great product.

Back