Birthday Greetings for a young man

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibeblip

Reaction score
Happy Birthday GERBS

Find a job you like and learn to do it well . . .
Stay single for as long as you can and don't make any babies by mistake . . .
And you'll have the world by its cajones.

I don't know what the key to success is, but I do know that anyone who has ever been successful in anything got there with a lot of hard work.
But one of the keys to failure may certainly be trying to make everyone else other than yourself happy along the way.

Hope you have a great day. If ya get any kewl rocket stuff, be sure to let us know.

Some of my wisdom tidbits...

You'll work 8-10 hours a day!
You'll sleep 6-8 hours a day! (Unless you are like Phil and Carl who seem to only need 2-3 hours)
The rest of the day is up to you!

So you better find a job you love doing, and a comfortable bed for sleep because you spend 2/3 of your life doing these things. The rest is up to you.

May I suggest to enjoy the other 1/3 to the fullest run, romp and play daily.

And one other thing... Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you've had enough.

Thank you guys so very much:D
I got a 24mm RMS for my birthday, I'm dying to use it. I might be able to use it later today, if the wind dies down. I've got some E-28 reloads, I plan on using one in the V-2.

Thank again guys.
:cool: :) :D

Happy Birthday, Gerbs!!

My 2 cents worth:

Keep some of the kid in you, don't grow all the way up. Ever.

bmhiii

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Bon anniversair et toi!
Bon anniversair et toi!
Bon anniversair Monsenior Gerbs....
Bon anniversair et toi!

Betcha noone has sung Happy Birthday in French mixed with a touch of Spanish to you before huh? :D

Happy Birthday Gerbs...Master of the trained killer combat space gerbils..... heheheheheh

shockie B)

Originally posted by PGerringer
Betcha noone has sung Happy Birthday in French mixed with a touch of Spanish to you before huh? :D

Would that be anything like Spainglish? What do you call it? Spench? Or maybe Spainech (Spinich... get it?) :D

I kill me!

Joyeux anniversaire.
(There's some real French, you sons of a silly person!)

You'd better put those reloads to some good use.
Oh, and a V-2? Share the pics!

heppy b'day, gerbs!

keep close to your heart my motto: "I may be getting older, but i refuse to grow up!"

:D

Gerb,

Happy Birthday...everybody else took all the good lines!

sandman

Wait, isn't "Joyeux anniversaire" translated as "Merry Birthday"? Course "bon anniversaire" is translated as "Good Birthday".

And how the hell do you spell the French equivalent of Monsenior?

Have a great one! Glad to hear you got that 24mm RMS. I've been toying with doing the same. Like they said, though. Don't ever grow up too much.

Age is relevant to your current state of mind. Perhaps, when we fly our rockets we choose to be kids.

Don't let your perceptions about life dictate the way you live it. Experiment. Life isn't about figuring out, it's about living. In the end, the answers shall come in one long summation. Life is merely defined by a collection of YOUR memories and YOUR experiences, no one else's.

Happy Birthday.

Originally posted by PGerringer
Wait, isn't "Joyeux anniversaire" translated as "Merry Birthday"? Course "bon anniversaire" is translated as "Good Birthday".

And how the hell do you spell the French equivalent of Monsenior?

Actually, "merry birthday" is more proper, so there's nothing wrong with that. It's like saying "Merry Easter"--nothing wrong with it, it just sounds wierd to Americans.

Monsieur is "mister" or, I suspect, "my Lord".

merry b-day gerb

just my opinion ofcourse.....heh!

stymye

Back