Binder Design's line of rail buttons and standoffs

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Binder Design

Reaction score
Binder Design does more than just rocket kits! We have a complete product line of rail buttons and conformal standoffs and have the most screw options in the industry. These are one piece delrin buttons, beautifully machined in house, available in white or black delrin.

Click link to enter store. https://binderdesign.com/store/Rail-Button-Supply-House.html
RBSH.jpg

If Binder is ever out of stock, these include a stainless steel screw, are almost 1/2 the price, and they don't charge $10.00 for shipping:

https://rail-buttons.com/1010delrinbuttons.html
Zeke

That's Awesome! So glad you decided to give a free advertisement inside of an advertisement paid for by a TRF sponsor. Talk about bad taste, even looks bad for rail-buttons.com, though they are probably unaware of your shenanigans. 😒

Last edited by a moderator:
(----)
You are correct. Bad taste. Removed.
Zeke
If you knew how to read the text at the top of our webstore, we only charge actual shipping. I just subscribed for a paid sponsorship here and yours was the very first reply I got. And you being a "well known member". I'll tell you one thing, I've been supporting this hobby for over 20 years. How much do you pay to come here to crap on vendors?

For anyone that HASN'T used Binder Design product's. They have great stuff. Rocket kits, hardware. Charge wells, Aluminum fin cans, Research motor hardware, eBay wiring kits, plus tons more.. the customer service is great and Mike is quite knowledgeable. Glad to see you here Mike. I appreciate all you offer and enjoy being one of your customers.

For anyone that HASN'T used Binder Design product's. They have great stuff. Rocket kits, hardware. Charge wells, Aluminum fin cans, Research motor hardware, eBay wiring kits, plus tons more.. the customer service is great and Mike is quite knowledgeable. Glad to see you here Mike. I appreciate all you offer and enjoy being one of your customers.
Thanks Conway!

I've been here since the beginning, however this is the first time I've paid to advertise. We have a ton of product lines, but I decided to make our first ad for the rail buttons to gauge if we can see an uptick in those to determine if advertising here is effective. In the future we will start advertising our other product lines and work on some new kit offerings, so stay tuned!

That's Awesome! So glad you decided to give a free advertisement inside of an advertisement paid for by a TRF sponsor. Talk about bad taste, even looks bad for rail-buttons.com, though they are probably unaware of your shenanigans. 😒
You may want to edit your response since the link to railbuttons.com is in your response, despite the original post being edited...

You may want to edit your response since the link to railbuttons.com is in your response, despite the original post being edited...

I can't.
A moderator already edited it and it locked me out:
"Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2021

They removed the quote that was deleted but it seems somehow it was placed back in the quote.

I have purchased rail buttons both from Dog House Rocketry and then again after Binder Design purchased them. In each case they were perfect for my larger LPR that I wanted to launch from a 1010 rail. Completely agree that shipping is corrected to actual amount billed at time of shipment. Keep up the great work!

While considering how to fix the oversight on my Anti-Virus build, I thought I'd check out the rail buttons and standoffs offered by Binder Design. Very, very pleased...

Binder Design.Rail Button.2021-02-28.jpg
And, even better, Mike Fisher said that he would design and make the custom Anvil 1010 Standoff Kit for the Anti-Virus. That kind of service is hard to match.

While considering how to fix the oversight on my Anti-Virus build, I thought I'd check out the rail buttons and standoffs offered by Binder Design. Very, very pleased...

And, even better, Mike Fisher said that he would design and make the custom Anvil 1010 Standoff Kit for the Anti-Virus. That kind of service is hard to match.
Thanks for the kind words! Always a pleasure to support those unique projects that need creative solutions to get them in the air.

Got my second shipment from Binder Designs...
Including these custom beauties'...​
And, the ANTI-VIRUS is back on track...
With thanks to Mike Fisher and Binder Design.

Thanks for the business, I can't wait to see your finished project!

This is why I can't have nice things............

Two more cases from Binder / Fisher Reserch to re-attempt the 29mm "Baby J" without blowing up my back yard.

Please Note: The "blowing up" part was due strictly to my stupidity, these cases are beautiful. Thanks, Mike!

Thanks for the business and kind words, best of luck with your tests!

Not at the moment. We may offer them if there is enough demand.

Would love these in white! I have multiple items of just about everything Binder Designs sells - love the products!

Used your standoffs on two recent projects - A Nike Smoke (always an issue with that cool Nike Smoke Nosecone) and a scratch built tube fin rocket where the buttons needed to clear the tube fins. Used the black ones, but would love to replace them with white. I will be first in line if you start making them in white! Other nice thing about white is that you can dye it other colors relatively easily.

Great stuff Mike!

Binder Design does more than just rocket kits!

Personally, I thought this line was kind of ironic - I spent over $700 last year alone at BD and didn't buy a single rocket :)

Mike's components are awesome - really good stuff. Can't think of a rocket I have built in a long time that didn't have at least one BD component on it or in it.

Don't worry Mike, I am working through my build/design pile and will add some rockets to the shopping cart this year ;)

I just received my order of rail buttons from Binder Design. Very fast service, and the shipping—for those who question the shipping amount shown on the web site—was $2.50 for USPS.

This is my first time with rails and buttons, so I'm wondering if this fit in the rail is normal (note the gap between the lower flange of the button and the inside edge of the rail):

IMG_0265.jpg

On the upside, that wiggle room means the button won't bind if the attaching screw is not absolutely vertical on both planes.

Anyway, excellent service from Binder Design. And I couldn't ask for cheaper shipping!

Back