Binder Design - Stealth Gallery

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Welcome to the Binder Design Stealth Gallery on TRF.

This gallery showcases the Binder Design Stealth and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Binder Design: Stealth:
Binder Design: Stealth Jr.:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

Specs:
Stealth:
DIAMETER : 4 inches
LENGTH : 67 inches
MOTOR MOUNT : 38MM
PARACHUTE : 36 inches
RECOMMENDED MOTORS : H-I

Stealth Jr.:
DIAMETER : 2.6 inches
LENGTH : 47 inches
MOTOR MOUNT : 29MM
PARACHUTE : 24 inch Binder Design Premium Chute

Last edited:

This gallery showcases the Binder Design Stealth and those rockets derived from it. Particularly appropriate in this thread are the following:

Binder Design: Stealth:
Binder Design: Stealth Jr.:

as well as any upscales, downscales, clones, kitbashes or other derivative works. Even Goonies qualify!

????????

This is my Stealth Jr. Love this rocket, posisbly my favorite in my whole fleet!!

She's been launched many many times!, and she's had 2 paint jobs! Her nomex blanket is about to be retired too!!

brian launch 40.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tryin' to follow your lead!

You caught me as I was goign thru my vast photo album!

Modify / edit / move / merge / manipulate as required!

(Is there a Stealth gallery? couldn't find it..)

Last edited:
Just tryin' to follow your lead!

Modify as required!

Not a problem. Keep adding whatever you like.

FWIW, it would save some effort on your part to not worry about the header. I have a template I am using for those.

Before the gallery upgrade, I was working my way through the lists in alphabetical order. With the new arrangement, that is just plain hard so I am basically working my way through everything from newest to oldest in terms of most recent post.

When somebody gets ahead of me, it will usually be because I am working on the headers for another recent post. Right now its the Estes Wizard. I had no idea it had been around that long and its taking some time to get all of the scans normalized to a uniform size.

Other ways for people to get ahead of me:

1. I have to work
2. Post lots of stuff
3. The guys working on the house have to disconnect power for a while
4. I have to pick my wife up at the airport

Binder Design: Stealth 38mm:
Binder Design: Stealth 54mm:
Binder Design: Stealth Jr. 29mm:

Last edited:
Binder Design Stealth 38mm Basic Information.

binder_design.gif
Binder Design

MODEL NAME: Stealth 38mm Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Type: Sport
Motor Mount: 1x38mm
Recovery: Parachute
Stages: 1
Length: 67"
Diameter: 4"
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: A Binder Design classic! Unique notched fin design. Comes with 3/16" thick aircraft plywood fins that are cut and match sanded. Plywood centering rings and bulkhead, plastic nose cone, and a high quality 36" chute. Vinyl decal, easy to follow instructions, fin alignment guide. Now includes mil-spec tubular nylon shock cord harness at no extra charge! H through J motors recommended. (Binder Design 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

binder%20design-stealth%2038mm-2012%20web%20livery.jpg
Binder Design 2012 Web Ad

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

First post in this thread featuring this rocket.

See Also: LINKS
EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Binder Design Stealth 54mm Basic Information.

binder_design.gif
Binder Design

MODEL NAME: Stealth 54mm Also known as:

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Motor Mount: 1x54mm
Length: 67"
Diameter: 4"
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: A Binder Design classic! Unique notched fin design. Comes with 3/16" thick aircraft plywood fins that are cut and match sanded. Plywood centering rings and bulkhead, plastic nose cone, and a high quality 36" chute. Vinyl decal, easy to follow instructions, fin alignment guide. Now includes mil-spec tubular nylon shock cord harness at no extra charge! H through J motors recommended.

Same as pictured above except comes with a 54mm motor mount. (Binder Design 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

binder%20design-stealth%2054mm-2012%20web%20livery.jpg

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

If you have any additional information on this rocket and/or catalog photos please let us know.

Last edited:
Binder Design Stealth Jr. 29mm Basic Information.

binder_design.gif
Binder Design

MODEL NAME: Stealth Jr. 29mm Also known as: Stealth Jr.

NUMBER:

Introduced:
Final Year:
Designer:

Motor Mount: 1x29mm
Length: 47"
Diameter: 2.6"
Span:
Weight:

Mfg. Description: 1/8" Aircraft Birch Plywood The Stealth Jr. is a downscale of one of our most popular designs. Perfect for younger flyers who want to fly the same rockets as the "big boys". Aggressive military inspired design gives awesome performance on F and G class motors. Detailed 10 page instruction manual is geared for the beginner to mid/high power. Instructions include detailing tips for finishing, as well as printed Rocksim stability data courtesy of APOGEE COMPONENTS.

Expect about 2,500 ft. on a G motor!

Comes with 1/8" aircraft plywood fins, 12 feet of 3/16" tubular nylon shock cord, and a Binder Design premium chute. This new kit includes pre-slotted airframe for an easier build, and comes with a fin alignment guide! (Binder Design 2012 Web Ad)

Advertising Liveries

binder%20design-stealth%20jr%2029mm-2012%20web%20livery.jpg

Face Card(s)

Instruction Header(s)

EMRR
RocketReviews
Mfg. Page

Last edited:
I was going through some photos and decided I would post a few pics of my Binder Design Stealth 38mm I launched it on a I305FJ. This is a very cool rocket.

Rocket_7078.jpg

Rocket_7079.jpg

Rocket_7080.jpg

ForumRunner_20120311_210546.jpg

I was going through some photos and decided I would post a few pics of my Binder Design Stealth 38mm I launched it on a I305FJ. This is a very cool rocket.

That black smoke is totally appropriate!!

My L2 Certification Stealth!

Modifications: added payload bay for a tracker, AV baby for dual deploy, 300g steel shot in the nose cone for stability.

Successful launch to 3190ft on a J425R (3-19-16, WOOSH Rocketry Club, Richard Bong Recreation Area, WI)

_MSH1979.jpg_MSH1978.jpg_MSH1941.jpg

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/tdG2ND5evWg

Love this rocket!!

Matt

Back