Binder Design Rockets what's included?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Taylor

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I can't seem to locate on their web site or anywhere else for that matter a list of what comes with a Binder Design kit. Can anyone point me to a location on line that lists what all comes in a kit. I am waiting on delivery of a 3" Excell kit.
Thank you very much,
John

I can't seem to locate on their web site or anywhere else for that matter a list of what comes with a Binder Design kit. Can anyone point me to a location on line that lists what all comes in a kit. I am waiting on delivery of a 3" Excell kit.
Thank you very much,
John
Been looking for an answer but of course as soon as I posted on here I believe I found at least in part what I was looking for.
Thanks anyway. JT

The 4" kits come with everything but the glue and motor. I would expect 3" to be the same. Mike has great customer service and is pretty responsive to emails. Don't be scared to ask him directly.

My friend bought the TREX I think was the name. It was a 4" kit and it came with everything you need to assemble the rocket. Even a motor retainer, but I think he opted out of using it and went with an AP instead.

Here's an image of a typical Binder Design Parts List from their instructions...

22385812001_dd6fa02e0a_c.jpg

Back