• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Binder Design AV Bay info...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K'Tesh

.....OpenRocket's ..... "Chuck Norris"
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I'm creating drop-in Binder Design AV bay/Dual Deploy bays for my .ork files. Problem is, I don't have data on the nuts and washers. I'm looking for dimensions as well as weights of the parts.

Binder Design 4 inch Dual Deploy Kit for Long Rockets.png

I could also use info on the screw switch (which will most likely be simmed with a fin), and (as you can see) I'm even trying to sim PVC end caps for the charge wells (though they are not included in the kit).

Edit... I knew I could do better than what you see above... So, I went back to work on it...

attachment.php

I might not be able to create a completely round eye bolt... Then again... I AM AN OPENROCKET NINJA!!! (I can sneak up on it)

Thanks!
Jim

Last edited:
I've got what I need as far as dimensions... Thanks to Mike and David!

I still need the weights to make my sim even more accurate, but it's a lot closer than anything else I've seen so far.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm creating drop-in Binder Design AV bay/Dual Deploy bays for my .ork files. Problem is, I don't have data on the nuts and washers. I'm looking for dimensions as well as weights of the parts.

View attachment 294618

I could also use info on the screw switch (which will most likely be simmed with a fin), and (as you can see) I'm even trying to sim PVC end caps for the charge wells (though they are not included in the kit).

Edit... I knew I could do better than what you see above... So, I went back to work on it...

attachment.php

I might not be able to create a completely round eye bolt... Then again... I AM AN OPENROCKET NINJA!!! (I can sneak up on it)

Thanks!
Jim

KT,

where's the files?\

looks good!!!

fm

Latest posts

Back