Biggest kit ever?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueNinja

Reaction score
What is the BIGGEST kit you know of? So far I have found the 11.5" RDS/Maximum Thrust rockets.

lol ,you youngins will do anything to post in the high power forum.

No seriously, i was wondering what the biggest kit you know of was. Not an excuse.

OTOH, I remember the Performance Rocketry (?) Nike is pretty big....

Kit:

Rocketmans "Big Kahuna" = 11.5" dia X 19.5' ft tall. Anything bigger is scratch built.

Another big'n'tall one os the RDS Nebulous.... 7.5" dia and 19ft tall. Cheap too! $350.

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
$1999, or add only $1000 more to get Carbon,...... Who's got one of these "little" kits on order?

I hate to be like this,,,,,,,,,,,,,, don't order from him, make him show you the finished kit, He had money from me since 01-04 for a full scale AMRAAM, and I never saw the kit, got excuses, too cold to build, LDRS coming up, hurricane in Florida kept him from getting resin ect ect ect. I own two Performance ROCKETRY kits, a 33% and a 50% smoke, and they are great kits, beautiful and fly great, but I won't send Curtis any $$$$$ without the kit in front of me. I finally gave up and demanded my $$$ back, which he couldn't do immediatly, but luckily Ken from Performance HOBBIES, made good with the deal and gave me credit towards the parts for my big harpoon, I guess he owed Curtis $$$ so he came through for me.
Don't confuse Perfomance ROCKETRY and Performance HOBBIES,
Ken at Performance HOBBIES is a top notch first class operation all the way.

Tom

Originally posted by Blue_Ninja_150
What is the BIGGEST kit you know of? So far I have found the 11.5" RDS/Maximum Thrust rockets.

Saturn 1B. Built out of Redstones.

Back