Bigfoot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They eat their dead.

Anyone here want to admit seeing one?

One natural fact out the Bigfoot, is that they have naturally occurring red toenails. This makes the virtually invisible in & amongst their favorites food: raspberry bushes..

There is some question as to whether or not the red-toenails are naturally that color. Its just possible that they learned from the elephants to paint their toenails red. Everybody knows that elephants paint their toenails red so that they can hide in cherry trees.

Brad

There is some question as to whether or not the red-toenails are naturally that color. Its just possible that they learned from the elephants to paint their toenails red. Everybody knows that elephants paint their toenails red so that they can hide in cherry trees.

Brad

you are my kind of humour! :D

I personally don't believe in Bigfoot (other than the monster truck!); however during a deep woods hike in NY Adirondacks, I saw a monster-sized beaver (no joke) about 75' away...sucker was as big as a full grown bear (500lbs?!?). I was actually terrified and not much scares me. My sibs were with me too and while my sister thought it was a bear, my brother also insisted it was a beaver and luckily confirmed what I saw before the monster left (of course no pics...it was too far away anyway). Side note is that I've seen many, many bears in the wild as well as on the road, while jogging, in town, at my office parking lot, etc. so I can definitely say it wasn't a bear. So how is it that such a thing exists, but no one else has seen it and I couldn't find anything on the internet?

Another thing I saw that others thought I was crazy/imagining was a ground hog in a tree screaming. Luckily that time I had pics and a video. :)

I guess believing that there are a number of Bigfoots out there in the world is no different than believing in little green men on Mars or flying saucers and other alien space craft. Now that's a joke. That's on the same level believing there's a Santa Claus that flies around on a sled. :p :D:p

I was in Oregon with some friends and we were in an open area launching rockets and I sent up one of mine on 29. It was an AT kit and it disappeared. Later we saw a flying saucer cruise by right after and they drop a parachute and on the end was Bigfoot. He took off and ran when he landed.

Back