Bigfoot

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AfterBurners

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I know all of you probably at some point have seen programs about this where you have a bunch of nitwits trying to chase this thing and actually capture some type of image? They set up trail cameras and hope for the best, which isn't such a bad idea. I know I've seen them as well, but the other day on YouTube I came across a movie / documentary about this. This is actually the first time that I know of that someone actually came up with some real footage and clear images of this creature's face and size. It's called Discovering Bigfoot. Check it out. Especially from 8:15 - 9:20 of the first part of the documentary.

I can't post the link here.

This guy is a ex marine sniper so he is able to camouflaged himself in such a way that I think these creatures know he is there, but unable pinpoint him, which allows him to get some great footage. This seems very believable. Watch it for yourself.

Yeah, but Cassidy is probably the only actor to ever play in the combination of Star Trek, The Addams Family, Lost in Space, The Bionic Woman and The Six Million Dollar Man!

Whenever these teams show up to find something, Mr. Foot, Chupacabras, ufos, they get there and set up in the dark, stay one night. Didn’t see anything, must not exist.

Whenever these teams show up to find something, Mr. Foot, Chupacabras, ufos, they get there and set up in the dark, stay one night. Didn’t see anything, must not exist.

Or, they fly a team of five guys, with a two or three on camera hosts, camera men, sound guy, etc., spend ten thousand dollars on airfare, another grand or two on hotels and meals, plus salary and benefits for the hosts and crew, plus thousands or ten thousands of dollars in camera and sound equipment, and then proceed to mount TWO trail cams worth about $100.

If a creature like this existed, with today's technology, it would be found in a heartbeat. You can't hide anymore. Well, an individual might for awhile, but a sub-human species? Not a chance. Makes for good TV, if that's your thing. No science.

If a creature like this existed, with today's technology, it would be found in a heartbeat. You can't hide anymore. Well, an individual might for awhile, but a sub-human species? Not a chance. Makes for good TV, if that's your thing. No science.
watch it. I can't post the link but you can search it "Discovering Bigfoot " on YouTube. This seems pretty legit. It's about 2 hours long. This guy gets actual video and clear photos of the faces which I've never seen from any of the other programs.

I disagree. There are millions of acres of unexplored terrain and these creatures are smart.

I know all of you probably at some point have seen programs about this where you have a bunch of nitwits trying to chase this thing and actually capture some type of image? They set up trail cameras and hope for the best, which isn't such a bad idea. I know I've seen them as well, but the other day on YouTube I came across a movie / documentary about this. This is actually the first time that I know of that someone actually came up with some real footage and clear images of this creature's face and size. It's called Discovering Bigfoot. Check it out. Especially from 8:15 - 9:20 of the first part of the documentary.

I can't post the link here.

This guy is a ex marine sniper so he is able to camouflaged himself in such a way that I think these creatures know he is there, but unable pinpoint him, which allows him to get some great footage. This seems very believable. Watch it for yourself.
Yea, we have a town out here in California devoted to this folklore..... A giant ape no one can capture.....you would think with all these drones flying around someone would have seen something by now by accident....and those drones have great camera resolution no doubt. :)

but I will definitely take a peek, thanks.

I actually think the Progressive insurance ads have it right, his name is Darryl....

And in another vein. With all the phone cameras and drone cameras and security cameras etc, etc that someone besides the military would have a real picture of an ET spacecraft. I'm anxiously waiting to June when the Government will release their UFO/UAP information. In the late 60's about 15 miles from our house in Michigan was where the term "Swamp Gas" was coined.

How do they die? What is their natural predator? Why haven't they reproduced like deer to the point where we need a Bigfoot hunting season? Where are their bones? Hair samples? Bllood samples? Spoor?

How do they die? What is their natural predator? Why haven't they reproduced like deer to the point where we need a Bigfoot hunting season? Where are their bones? Hair samples? Bllood samples? Spoor?

They are like certain other animals:
  1. They reproduce at a very slow pace..
  2. They live for an extremely long time, like 150+ years..
  3. They cover an extremely large area for their numbers.. like, one for every square 1000 miles.. (validates #1 / makes you wonder how they find each other)
  4. They all converge at a particular place to die (or, they are like sharks and have no bones, just cartilage)
  5. They are like cats & bury their scat.. Or they are more akin to a cow and it's very liquidy!! Or a hippo: they go in the closest stream / river..
:D

The last I heard, Bigfoot was hanging out at the "Sanctuary" with Amanda Tapping, among others.

Bigfoot has been spotted as far apart as the Pacific Northwest and Arkansas.
Now either there are a bunch of these beasts spread across much of North America or the migrate and if they do; how long would it be before one of them became bumper fodder on the front of some Peterbilt?

I would assume they are the APEX predators aside from stupid mankind who seems to destroyed everything on this planet!! They probably bury their dead thats why you won't find any remains IDK? I'm guessing, but they look almost human in the face according to that film I watched.

It's because they are inter-dimensional creatures and just retreat back to their home dimension. :questions:

Back