Big Thanks to Stickershock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
I would like to give a large thumbs up to stickershock for the great work and service on getting decals make for our prototype kit. I would recommend his services to anyone that is looking for decal work.

WOW Scott, that looks better than I imagined! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

thanks for the good words. I enjoyed working on the project with you!

When is its maiden flight? and what motor had you planned? I notice its almost minimum diameter :eek: thats gonna BOOGIE!

Last edited:
WOW Scott, that looks better than I imagined! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

thanks for the good words. I enjoyed working on the project with you!

When is its maiden flight? and what motor had you planned? I notice its almost minimum diameter :eek: thats gonna BOOGIE!

Thanks Mark.

I had flown it on a K800 before we painted it. I am hoping to fly it a Naram on a small K if they will let me. I am hoping to fly it on a research M sometime in august up where LDRS was held this year.

It is a 4" dia rocket with a 75mm motor mount and weights 15# less motor.

So, when will the kit be available Scott? ;) That looks awesome!

Will concur, Mark does some really good work! :D

So, when will the kit be available Scott? ;) That looks awesome!

Will concur, Mark does some really good work! :D

We will be working on getting things going this fall when my day job slows down. This kit will be offered in two configurations but more on that when we get closer to releasing them. I also have another design that will be coming out at the same time.

We will have this on display at Naram. So if you want to see Mark's great work on the graphics and also what K and S rockets kit will be like stop by our tent and check it out.

Latest posts

Back