• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big list of Kits, Motors, chutes, electronics, and more

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lockreed

Reaction score
Greetings,

I got very over-ambitious about my capabilities and time available to devote to rocketry and have recognized that most of this stuff won't be getting used. Due to the large amount for sale, I will not post pictures, but I can provide pics for a specific item if you are interested. I will entertain serious offers.

All items are based in Indianapolis, IN. Prefer not to ship, may be able to deliver to mid-west or big event launches depending on if I am going or someone I know well is going.

All items are unused/un-built.

Hardware:
Pro 98 (Gen 2):
Starter Set: 3g casing, 6g hardware set, 2 spacers, wrench - $500 [SOLD]
6gXL motor and closure set - $400 [SOLD]

Pro 75 (Gen 2): 4g, 6g, 2x spacers, 1x closure set - $450 [SOLD]

Unbuilt Kits:
Madcow Fiberglass Frenzy Massive - $400 [SOLD]
-2x 5.5"AL bulkplates and 5.5" to 4" Aeropak thrust ring (anodized red) - $50 for set [SOLD]
1x Blackhawk 98XL Carbon Fiber - $600
1x Madcow 8" AGM-33 Pike - $600 [SOLD]
-1x Aeropak 8" to 4" thrust plate (red)
1x Madcow Carbon Fiber Mongoose 98 - $500 [SOLD]
2x Madcow Carbon Fiber Tomach 54 - $275 ea [SOLD]
1x Fiberglass Blackhawk 54 - $150 [SOLD]
1x King Kraken - $50 [SOLD]

Retainers:
4x 98mm Aeropak flange assemblies - $45 ea [SOLD]

Chutes:
SkyAngle:
1x C3-Large - $100 [SOLD]
2x C3-XL - $125 ea [SOLD]
2x C3-Drogue - $15 ea [SOLD]
Recon Recovery 60" - $60 [SOLD]

OneBadHawk Harnesses:
1x 3 loop, 50ft nylon (1" thick) - $20 [SOLD]
1x 3 loop, 45ft nylon (1" thick) - $20 [SOLD]
4x 3 loop, 25ft Kevlar (1/2" thick) - $25 ea (25' x 7/16" Tubular Kevlar Harness w/ 3 loops) [SOLD]

Misc
1x set of MaxQ 98mm minimum diameter 3-fin metal fins, dot finish polish, from Binder Design - $150 [SOLD]
1x fiberglass 5.5" von karmen nosecone with metal tip plus shoulder from Madcow Rocketry - $25 [SOLD]

Electronics:Missile Works (all still in packaging)
2xRTx/RRC3 Bluetooth master module
2x LCD Terminal - $20 ea [SOLD]
2x 3D Printed case for RTx system - $10 ea
[SOLD]
2x RTx/GPS Telematics Navigator systems - $200 ea
[SOLD]
2x RRC3 Extreme Altimeter - $50 ea [SOLD]

This was the sellers first post. Has anyone made any deals with him yet?

For anyone who see's this posting and, wonders if all this is legitimate...I would like to vouch for our newest member Lockreed who is in reality Mr. Kevin Pluchar. He fly's with Indiana Rocketry in Lafayette In. and, from everything i have seen- He is a very clean and, honest individual who as he says got a little overzealous in his build pile.
With that being said, i would also like to offer my services in delivery of any of these items- at these events:

1. LDRS 36 with the MDRA in Price Maryland- I will be attending the event Friday April 7th and, Saturday April 8th.

2. Whoosh Rocketry at Bong State Park in Kansasville Wi. on Sunday May 21st.

3. QCRS Rocketry at Princeton Illinois on Sunday May28th.

Kevin, good luck with your sale and, let me know if and, when you need help with delivery. Thanks for looking everyone!

For anyone who see's this posting and, wonders if all this is legitimate...I would like to vouch for our newest member Lockreed who is in reality Mr. Kevin Pluchar. He fly's with Indiana Rocketry in Lafayette In. and, from everything i have seen- He is a very clean and, honest individual who as he says got a little overzealous in his build pile.
With that being said, i would also like to offer my services in delivery of any of these items- at these events:

1. LDRS 36 with the MDRA in Price Maryland- I will be attending the event Friday April 7th and, Saturday April 8th.

2. Whoosh Rocketry at Bong State Park in Kansasville Wi. on Sunday May 21st.

3. QCRS Rocketry at Princeton Illinois on Sunday May28th.

Kevin, good luck with your sale and, let me know if and, when you need help with delivery. Thanks for looking everyone!

Thanks Gus that goes a long way, many members are indeed suspicious when some one really new shows up and wants to "dump" a bunch of goodies for excellent prices.

Thanks Gus that goes a long way, many members are indeed suspicious when some one really new shows up and wants to "dump" a bunch of goodies for excellent prices.

No problem Rich! ;) I did warn him though, that will a lot of PM's and, that he will have to stay on TOP of that-
Otherwise, I have an eight foot bed (that never has to be made) and, I can "Truck" :lol: some stuff here and, there.
I hope everyone finds something they like and, in the end everyone is happy.

I received a PM 7 hours ago saying photos were emailed to me. Still haven't gotten the email.

Updated list with [pending sale] tags for anything that has an ongoing discussion by PM or email for a sale. When completed they will be struck from the list.

Sabrina? Sabrina?!:D YOU need that Blackhawk 98XL girl!
I can just see you coming back to school in the fall-

Ok class, summer vacation story time! :eek: What did YOU do to have fun this summer?

Johnny?

"I painted a porch with my father!" :)

Lindsey?

"My family went to Disneyland!" :)

Ummmm....Sabrina?

"I built a Carbon Fiber rocket, went to Black Rock Nevada with my Uncle Gus and, shoved a CTI N (as in NASTY) 5800 C-Star up its a$$ and, punched a Mach 3 hole all the way to 60,000'.
Found it in UTAH after all was said and, done! ;) NEXT LOSERS!:yawn:

1. LDRS 36...

...good luck with your sale and, let me know if and, when you need help with delivery. Thanks for looking everyone!

I will take advantage of the Firestarter Transport service and take delivery of my items at LDRS please.

Items received this morning. Thanks for the great items, great prices and fast shipping!

Items arrived. Thank you Mr. Lockreed for a smooth transaction.

Back