• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big fins for a big rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
4 of these from a project that was started but never finished. Made of 1/2 ply. Will need sanded and some relatively minor patchwork. Strong!

Tab is 24" long, 3 1/16" wide. Root edge 31 1/2". Span 9 1/4". Tip 8". Leading edge 22". Trailing edge 10". You could certainly modify the tab width to use this on the LOC 7.5" tube, or whatever else you might dream up.

Free, you pay s/h conus. Probably less than 20$.

finsave.jpg

Papa seagull... I feel sorry for your mailman in a few days... he's gonna have to get another truck just for your packages!

Papa seagull... I feel sorry for your mailman in a few days... he's gonna have to get another truck just for your packages!

Matt-You should see the awesome sonotube I was offered today. I walked into the middle of a build to launch a beer keg! We talked for 1 minute about the keg and 90 mins about the avionics! Nice to know some guys are crazier than I am!

I honestly was thinking about snagging these for my L3 but thank goodness, you picked them up first :D

Back