Quantcast

Big fins for a big rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

J Blatz

Reaction score
4 of these from a project that was started but never finished. Made of 1/2 ply. Will need sanded and some relatively minor patchwork. Strong!

Tab is 24" long, 3 1/16" wide. Root edge 31 1/2". Span 9 1/4". Tip 8". Leading edge 22". Trailing edge 10". You could certainly modify the tab width to use this on the LOC 7.5" tube, or whatever else you might dream up.

Free, you pay s/h conus. Probably less than 20$.

finsave.jpg

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
I have got to stop shopping on TRF! See PM.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Papa seagull... I feel sorry for your mailman in a few days... he's gonna have to get another truck just for your packages!

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
Papa seagull... I feel sorry for your mailman in a few days... he's gonna have to get another truck just for your packages!
Matt-You should see the awesome sonotube I was offered today. I walked into the middle of a build to launch a beer keg! We talked for 1 minute about the keg and 90 mins about the avionics! Nice to know some guys are crazier than I am!

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
I honestly was thinking about snagging these for my L3 but thank goodness, you picked them up first :D

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
I honestly was thinking about snagging these for my L3 but thank goodness, you picked them up first :D
Matt- wasn't me or i would send them along-(best Telly Savalas voice "who loves ya, baby?")