• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big Daddy Decal

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kruegon

Reaction score
[FOUND!] I'm working on a set of Big Daddy rockets. One is traditional and stock. The other looks traditional on the outside, but it highly modified on the inside. The stock kit will be getting the current decal. I'd really like the original decal for the modded one. Does anyone have an original decal set they'd like to sell?

Last edited:
I will look, but I believe I have an original set you can have... It may be this weekend before I can get to it though, so if you find something before then...

I have one of the yellow and red ones. PM me if that is what you want.

Apparently I have a lousy memory....
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1488333827.781486.jpg

Hey DRAGON64, any luck on the decals?

I'm still looking for a set. If anyone does have a set, let me know.

Years ago my son did TARC and one year they used Big Daddy kits for the nose cone and body tube and then modified the fin shape. So I was pretty sure I had several decal sets around somewhere since I never throw anything away. I finally had a chance tonight to look around and sure enough, I found a Big Daddy kit bag full of stuff. I pulled it all out and amazingly there was only the old water-slide version of the decals like BDB posted:

Big-Daddy-1.jpg

I couldn't figure out what would have happened to the other sets of decals that you can see listed in the instructions. But then I noticed a faint hint of the decals on the back of the facecard. Turns out they were stuck up against the facecard and there are two complete sets of the ones you are looking for:

Big-Daddy-2.jpg

So I have a set if you want it. If interested PM me and let me know.

Tony

Manixfan came through. Got the decals today. Thanks so much.

Great, glad they made it in a timely fashion. Looking forward to pics when finished.

Tony

I'm planning to start on the nose weight and NC a/v bay in the next few days. That and fin fillets are all that remain before she's ready for primer.

I'd love to see a better scan than what I've posted... Can you scan them please?

Thanks!

I really need to find time to get back to scanning. I have about 6 kits in mid scanning. At least four of them you are waiting on.

Back