Big Daddy at Michael's

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh! so true... i could just tape the engine... friction fit style and let the engine hook stay bent out of the way...that should do it..

dont have rocksim (yet) but i'm sure i can find someone to do it for me..

thanks.. thats why i love this place... exposing the obvious that I keep missing... theres alwasy an EASIER way to do it..haha..

later
Jerry

Originally posted by Karl
Ouch , I dont think you need to take the engine block out ! Doesn't the Big Daddy come with the Engine Hook ? Well mine did! Im sure you could get away with just putting a E in there ! Rocksim it first though to check CP/CG! Those E's are awesome but the price lets you down alot!
-Karl

Yeah Im sure it would work , would still check Rocksim though , but I have a feeling it will work . It's just like having a heavier D motor realy!
-Karl

Originally posted by jerryb

I have a shipment of Econojet E-30-7 engines coming in soon..
later
Jerryb

Jerry, I didn't realize that the E30s are an Econojet. Do they come in a 2 pack like the F&G Econojets? Thanks.

Originally posted by Darian Rachal
Jerry, I didn't realize that the E30s are an Econojet. Do they come in a 2 pack like the F&G Econojets? Thanks.

dunno..the ones i bought said "each" so i'm thinking they are singles... for the price I paid.. it would be nice if they were two packs!! haha

Jerry, I just never heard of the E30 described as an Econojet. Must be something new.

BTW, Rocketflite is moving to a new location & according to them, they are planning to start producing motors again. This may be old news, but it's the first I heard of it. That would be nice. :)

Back