• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Big batch of rocket stuff

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cxm

Reaction score
4 altitraks, a fin alignment guide, body tubes, nose cones, all sorts of stuff. Selling the whole lot, please don't ask for an inventory or individual parts. There is a lot of good stuff in there, the price is giving it away. $20 shipping, USA only, PP only, please do not say "I'll take it" until you have PP ready to go.DSC_4329.jpgDSC_4328.jpgDSC_4321.jpgDSC_4323.jpgDSC_4324.jpgDSC_4325.jpgDSC_4326.jpgDSC_4327.jpgDSC_4322.jpg

I'll take it!

I need to update my wife's paypal info, but she says it is easy to do.

Would you like to PM me your information for paypal? I will need to head out to work, but can have it to you this afternoon.

Very sorry, price is $50 plus shipping. As it says above, though, please do not say you will take it until you have paypal ready to go. Still for sale at the moment.

Sorry, I read it as the price was free, just pay the $20 shipping. I'll pass.

Good luck with the sale!

There is a lot of good stuff in there, the price is giving it away. $20 shipping, USA only, PP only, please do not say "I'll take it" until you have PP ready to go.

He's right, ya know...

I'm sorry for any confusion, the price should have been in the title, I cannot edit it.
Price is $50, which is pretty much giving it away. Enough said.
Again, do not contact until you have PP ready to go, save us both time and hassle.

Very sorry, price is $50 plus shipping. As it says above, though, please do not say you will take it until you have paypal ready to go. Still for sale at the moment.

No problem, seemed like too good of a deal to be true. Just for the record, my paypal is ready to go, I just had to change the card number. ;)

May I make a constructive suggestion?

If a seller wants to say "Have your Paypal ready to go" and "Don't say I'll take it unless you can pay within X minutes", etc. then that seller should aim to put all the information in his sale posting that would actually allow a buyer to meet these conditions. So clearly list the 1) sale price, 2) shipping cost (or simply a total price shipped), and 3) the Paypal destination to which this payment is supposed to be immediately sent. Absent all of these details, the buyer is left asking questions for required information, waiting for however long it takes to get a reply, and can't possible meet the required conditions within minutes to be able to say "I'll take it".

I don't include my PP adress in the ad because people will send money without contacting me first, and someone else might be before them in line.
Shipping cost and price are shown in the ad.

Back