BEWARE of roebuck85 on ROL

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeadHunter

Reaction score
Beware of this fool... taking the money and running. If you have been taken by him send me a note. I am contacting DA in La Porte, IN where he lives. He is representing himself as RS Rocketry or roebuck85.:mad:

oops....

I had been high bidder on two auctions for RMS 29/40-120 G33's. When I was bidding I checked his feedback and it had nothing but positive comments.
So after 2 weeks of getting no response from him after paying, I check his feedback and find that he took two other individuals money but sent no items.
I tried to contact him no response. After few emails with no response, I threaten to give him more negitive feedback and all of the sudden he manages to find time to tell me that it will take 3 to 4 weeks at least to ship them and that he had no tracking numbers because it was HAZMAT.
I gave him this week to resolve this and once again he has disapeared.:mad:

leefsmith,
That's to bad:( Back in February I won an auction for a 24/40 RMS from him and had it in three days. The other day I was checking on reloads on his site(rsrocketry) and went through the checkout process to see what shipping was. When the paypal screen came up it said,"this user can not receive money at this time" or something to that effect. I don't know what is going on there. I guess I was one of those positive feedbacks on ROL. I hope things work out for you..........Larry

Back