Beta Testing Raffle

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phaar

Reaction score
Underdog Rockets will be conducting a raffle for another beta tester for our Mach Buster. All who would like to be entered into the raffle, let me know via PM or reply on this thread. We need 1or maybe 2 others. Please, if you would be interested then reply or PM me (At the very least a free kit, right? :) ). Thanks!
-Patrick

I would be more than interested in beta testing a new kit!!! fact I would be interested in beta testing any kit. By the way your link in your signiture don't work...

Interested to beta test for you guys, but not the Mach Buster.

Jason

Me too. I would like to try Rocket from differant companies. I have to restrain myself because my wife has me on rocket time-out.:mad:

OK, well this raffle will not only be fore the Mach Duster but others too. For right now though, we are going to do the Mach Duster. We will put the names in the raffle and draw for this kit, then put the names back in and draw again once we have some others (already designed:D :D ) ready to send out. We will anounce the winners everytime and let you know before we do it. So, THIS one is for the Mach Buster, but there will be others. One coming soon is the 38mm/29mm (your choice) crayon we are going to sell as a kit. That is to come soon. The drawing for the Mach Duster will be on Friday, so let us know by then. So far, we have had awesome feedback. Thanks!
-Patrick

EDIT: Do you guys think it would be a good idea to put the names BACK into the raffle or leave them out so everyone will have a chance?

ah, toss me in too:D i can't fly anything bigger than a "G", but will GLADLY fly anything on that or smaller;)

Originally posted by phaar
Underdog Rockets will be conducting a raffle for another beta tester for our Mach Buster. All who would like to be entered into the raffle, let me know via PM or reply on this thread. We need 1or maybe 2 others. Mathew, from Rocketguts, is going to be our first beta tester for the rocket once we get one to him. Please, if you would be interested then reply or PM me (At the very least a free kit, right? :) ). Thanks!
-Patrick

Count me in. For the mach buster especially, but for anything.

Hey guys,
The deadline for pm'ing phaar, me, or posting your name here is 9:00 Wenesday, September 15th. We will post the Winner(s) at 8:00 on Thursday.

Count me in as well.
I would really like to test a 38mm crayon in kit form:D

You can throw my name in there...the field I fly has 193,060 acres to lose a rocket in :)

Edward

Ok,
Mainly because of my impatience, I am making the deadline 6 o'clock, and I will post the results at 8' o'clock tonight.

i think im already entered (talked to someone through email) but if not count me in id love to beta test it

it's 9:08 wheres the list. HUH,HUH,HUH??????I'm fidgity.....:D :D :D

Back