Beta Testers Wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thrustline

Reaction score
Thank you all for your support. Since the thread opened, I have received more than enough testers. Those of you that were in a few years ago, you are considered still on the list.

Though I can't close the thread myself, please consider it so. Thanks again,
John

Last edited:
While I'd love to be one, I don't have the time nor are my building skills to the level of others on this site. Good luck on finding your testers!

I will take names till the end of the week and then close the window.

I'm certainly in on this opportunity! email sent, when should we submit resumes and references...:rolleyes:

Okay folks. Thank you for your interest and in the next few weeks I'll be sending out the surveys to be completed. It will take me a while to go through all of them. You can't believe how many e-mails I got in just twenty four hours! I remember asking for beta testers 3 years ago and got a healthy response....but no where near the numbers like this time!:eek:

At this point, please consider the list complete and closed.

Thanks again,
John

PS-"Nothing could be worse than the fear that one had given up too soon, and left one unexpended effort that might have saved the world."

JANE ADDAMS;)

Back