BETA TEST- MIKE IX- Thrustline

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flying_silverad

Reaction score
After flying yesterday, Mike IX will be released into Beta Test Phase as of Monday next week. This cool three engine cluster will defintely be one of my favorites!

Name- Mike IX
Height-42.5"
Weight-5.0 oz
Recovery- Single Parachute
Rec Engines- 3-24mm (C11-5/D12-5)
Max Altitude- 1300 feet

Model will have a forward bulkhead for keeping parachute forward and allowing for a forward kevlar cord anchor. Will also sell this with optional motor mounts.

I launched this down at my local University and I got "jacked up" by the Umass Police because soemone thought it was a real military missle! I knew the two guys and they were real good about it. They made me promise the next time i was gonna launch there that they needed to be called first....so they could come down and watch!!
:D

Here's a pic...
My Wife Holding the Mike IX

Dadgummit......

Jason and I apparently have the same disease.....

It's not a matter of "how much"...

It's a matter of "when".....

:kill:

Thats fantastic..well done,i can understand why someone thought it was a real missile:D

JRS

So how does one of your own CATO buddies get on the beta list?

My feelings are hurt.

Great looking rocket! Might make me consider buying my first Mod Roc kit in a long time.

On the off hand that anybody misinterprets, my last post was neant to be a good-natured poke at one of my club members. John is a great guy who is what rocketry is all about. He eats and sleeps this stuff.

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket
On the off hand that anybody misinterprets, my last post was neant to be a good-natured poke at one of my club members. John is a great guy who is what rocketry is all about. He eats and sleeps this stuff.

Al...it was taken in fun as it was written. :D :D :D

As for eating and sleeping this....who gets any sleep?:D

Back