Best way to contact semroc?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbrandt

That Darn College Student
Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone know the best way to contact semroc? Does anyone have a phone number other than the one on their website, or a facebook/twitter/whatchamacallit connection?

If so, please let me know.

Thanks!

Come on Matt you know Carl passed away and his son was very ill. They announced all that here including the fact they were closing.

I logged in and made a long post and it disappeared.

Go to the website: semroc.com and click on "contact us". I did so last week and Sheryl replied promply. Please realize that she is pretty much trying to handle all of it on her own. She will complete orders of remaining stock until the orders fade and she closes the site.
It is wonderful that she and Bruce, when he can, continue to piece together kits. I have placed several orders recently in the attempt to help them out and get pieces that other companies may never offer.
Try the "contact us", but realize that she is physically and emotionally drained. I made an inquiry last week about adding to a future order. She sent me the item without waiting for my order. She can't do this for everyone, but I first order in 1970 and have made a few dozen orders on-line and at events since November 2003. I guess I am a SEMROC fanboy.

Chas

Latest posts

Back