Best source for BT80 C/R's with 1X24MM and 4X18MM holes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of years back I built a V-3 clone with mounts for one 24mm and 4 outboard 18mms. I bought two sets of CRs from Jonrocket.com and they were junk - the outer part of the rings broke and there was no fixing them. So I bought a mount from somewhere else and built the rocket with no other issues.

Well, I crashed the V-3 a little while back and want to build a new one but can't for the life of me remember where I got the better MMT that I used in the rocket....just know that there jonrocket met at that time was junk.

Obv needs to be plywood not fiber, I fly this thing on ~55N/s of black powder. Awaiting your replies, nerds.

Try Balsa Machining Service, at the bottom of the Centering Rings page he has a bunch of custom Motor Mount options.

Balsa Machining Service is super when it comes to ordering rings, and other things.

kj

Uncle Mikes is an un-assembled kit - so you get a few extra MMTs with your rings, who can't find a use for those :)

Back