Best place to buy tubes, cones, and engine mounts?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello,
I recently purchased RockSim. I want to desing and build some rockets. Who has the best prices on Estes size body tubes, nose cones, and engine mounts?

Brian

Check out www.BalsaMachining.com

They have an excellent variety of stuff, and can make custom centering rings and stuff.

Or, at least for just body tubes, try www.totubular.com

Balsa Machining has the same prices for body tubes, but Totally Tubular throws in a few extras as "Shipping insurance". They also have a few more odd sizes.

Brian,
You may also want to check out Fliskits. They have a nice and ever growing line of BTs, motor mounts, transitions,couplers,and other components at a reasonable price plus very fast service.....Larry

yea, i'll give FlisKits high marks too :D

Seriously, we have a very large line of body tubes (from BT-2 up to BT-70), nose cones, engine mount kits (including cluster kits), recovery items, fin stock and more (not to mention real cool kits :) ) and very agressive pricing!

Check us out at https://fliskits.com/ (click on PRODUCTS then COMPONENTS and let us know what you think!)

jim

I agree completely with all three recommendations above. These vendors do an outstanding job, and you will certainly be happy with them.

And welcome to TRF, bswan72!

Back