Bertha???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbzep

Reaction score
I've had a Broadsword base coated with white for a while now. Problem is I can't decide which paint scheme to use on it. I have a regular size clone of the 1969 Big Bertha, and an upscale of it would be cool....or should I go with the 1989 (twenty years later) Super Big Bertha?

69bertha.jpg

89super.jpg

I like the 1989 version myself. I guess that's why I'm probably the only BAR that didn't own a big bertha in 1969.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by tbzep
I've had a Broadsword base coated with white for a while now. Problem is I can't decide which paint scheme to use on it. I have a regular size clone of the 1969 Big Bertha, and an upscale of it would be cool....or should I go with the 1989 (twenty years later) Super Big Bertha?

So... what did ya come up with?

(I like the older version) :)

S..

Hi Steve,

Nice rocket! I did the 1969 version too. I haven't gotten around to taking a pic of it because I haven't flown it yet.

My kids took the digital camera with them to visit their grandparents. I'll try to remember to take a pic of the regular and supersized 1969 BB's together in the next week or so after the kids get back home.

Back