Belly Dancer and Shop Christening!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pem Tech

Notorious Member
Reaction score
Trudy finally forced me away from the workbench long enough to hang the Pem-Tech International Headquarters sign she painted for me for Christmas.

And here is the sign and here is my belly-dancing beauty presenting the newly mounted sign . (not in costume though)
;)

troody_pemtile_8306.jpg

Both make me so proud.

Belly Dancer . . . hmmmm . . . some nice girly decals . . . bright colors . . . I see a rocket theme here!

I'm telling you Layne, one of you two needs to make the other an honest person at some point. Boxers, new paint scheme on a kit, now a shop sign - man!

I'm telling you Layne, one of you two needs to make the other an honest person at some point. Boxers, new paint scheme on a kit, now a shop sign - man!

OK, how much is she paying you to say these things?
:p

And there had better not be a white dress and a preacher-man waiting in St. Louis when we arrive.
:bangpan:

Back in Alaska, all residents have the one time power to perform a one-time marriage (came from the old gold rush days when preachers weren't available) - so you better watch out.

*Pulls out CT registered clergy card*

As long as the paperwork is there, I'll marry you for a King Kracken...

:neener:

Darn it! Had it in the car and we didn't get to hook up that trip! x)
Hopefully next time!

Trudy
PemTech Art Department and illegal partner in smoochies :p

Latest posts

Back