Belleville Hobby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikshan

Reaction score
Being that this is my first post in the forum, some may view this as spam and if deemed so, please feel free to delete this post.

After getting back into the hobby after a many, many years hiatus, I looked online for a good vendor to purchase rocketry supplies. Most of the hobby stores in my area (Saint Louis) sold Estes kits at full retail and I knew prices online had to be better.

Low and behold, there was a vendor not 15 minutes from my house. Ron Becherer runs Belleville Hobby and most of his stock is discounted 30 to 40 percent from retail prices. He carries Estes, Custom, and Quest kits and the service is outstanding. I just give him and call and go pick up my order. He has many deals for free shipping if you don't happen to live nearby. :)

Like I said in the opening, this may seem like spam but I just wanted to let everyone know about an excellent vendor.

https://www.bellevillehobby.com/index.asp

You're fine and this forum was a good place to post your comments. We talk about how good (or bad) vendors are and there are many vendors who participate here who post as well.

Welcome to TRF, we're glad you're here. Feel free to look around and ask questions. There are a lot of folk here from a variety of backgrounds and skill levels who can answer most any question you may have. You may also have knowledge and skills that you can contribute to others.

You might also want to take a look in the Watering Hole, at the top of the page is a sticky thread (it stays at the top) called Rocketry Resources. It doesn't include everything rocketry you'll ever find in the Internet, but I bet there are a few things that will be new to you.

Again, welcome aboard!

Belleville has been around for a long time and used to (may still) advertise in Sport Rocketry. I used to get post card ads from them.

Welcome to the forum. We got a couple members in the St Louis Area. Lots to see and learn here.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Being lurking and reading. Hope to learn a whole lot.

Back