Belleville Hobby free shipping on $100+, micro maxx engines $1 a pop

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

meyerovb

Reaction score
6 pack engines $6

In case u want some spare igniters

All their quest stuff, nice place to stock up on $3 2 pack rockets or an extra starter kit to let the kiddos launch 2 at a time

Fair warning, they give it to usps quick but maybe cause of covid my order 6 weeks ago just arrived yesterday (all on usps not Belleville)

markschnell

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
This is even includes the extra shipping fees for BP motors? If so, this is an off the charts amazing deal.

meyerovb

Reaction score
This is even includes the extra shipping fees for BP motors? If so, this is an off the charts amazing deal.
U mean hazmat fees? Not a clue, see what their checkout charges u and don’t be surprised if they cancel and ask u to reorder once they figure out how to readd the fee. I think this is new for them, just for 2 months to honor someone’s retirement apparently.

markschnell

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I just ordered quite a few engines. Free shipping at the checkout, but we'll see what happens. If there isn't the hazmat fee they're going to sell A LOT of engines. I bought a few kits I didn't really need but was kind of interested in just because of the discount and free shipping.

meyerovb

Reaction score
He said BP motors I assumed those were like the mini bomb ones that have the fee

kuririn

BARGeezer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
BP D motors and below do not incur a HAZMAT fee at all vendors that I know of.
E and F motors do.

Johnly

Reaction score
Purchased bulk packs of Q-Jets and a passel of Micro-Maxx motors.
Did I really need them????
Not really, but does that really matter?🚀🚀