beginner

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by KarlD:

Love and rockets...

It's a good thing.

Yeah, ........I know!:D

The other Karl, I have always like Ray's stuff and even asked about buying one if he kitted any but it would be kinda expensive, probably ~$125 if build on my own. She has always liked my video camera (pen cam) rockets and has been wanting to make one on her own so for the mean time I would lend her one of my cameras but in the future she could get her own.

Shayna,

For the mean time, you can help me rebuild the Eye in the Sky 2 rocket that I have been talking about. It is 2.5" in diameter, 6' tall, ~ 4lbs, dual deployment, 54mm motor mount tube (can hold up to full K) and carry one of my video cameras controlled by R/C stuff. What do you think? I am going to go to Aaron's later this week to cut tubes and recut the fiberglass fins as well as sand the centering rings and bulkheads. I will see if we can make this into a whole rocket team learning day. Talk to you later. I Love You! :D

Wow, that is incredible as my wife doesn't like a rocket bigger than a Mosquito. She didn't take too kindly to The Dude. I'm a little late for suggestions, but I might add that an Astron Ranger conversion from an Estes Big Bertha might be great for a second rocket. Easy to build, just a nasty 3x18 cluster instead of an 18 single. :D By the way, welcome to TRF!

We are probably going to take advantage of the Hobbly Lobby 50% off coupon and get her a rocket while I stock up if I have the money! :p

Hey honey, I really can't talk long, but I'll definitely help you build the Eye in the Sky 2. what color is it? you'll have to show me later, okay? I Love You!

Wait a sec, you got it wrong. I'm "rebuilding" it. Remember, it is the one I took a hammer to. I brought it with me to my dad's this weekend. If you want, we can work on it before our date tomorrow. It is up to you. Talk to you later. I Love You! Bye.

Originally posted by KarlD
Love and rockets...

It's a good thing.

Hmm....

LOVE_AND_ROCKETS.JPG

I guess the headline band for NARAM-47??

;)

Originally posted by Mrs.Havoc821
Hey honey, I really can't talk long, but I'll definitely help you build the Eye in the Sky 2. what color is it? you'll have to show me later, okay? I Love You!

and

Originally posted by havoc821
Wait a sec, you got it wrong. I'm "rebuilding" it. Remember, it is the one I took a hammer to. I brought it with me to my dad's this weekend. If you want, we can work on it before our date tomorrow. It is up to you. Talk to you later. I Love You! Bye.

:)

TRF has become the e-pillow in their "pillow talk."

I should tell my wife to register here and check in whilst she's at work.

Although, I'd most likely be tempted to post things like, "Hey honey - don't forget my 12 pack of beer and those cans of Krylon when you go to Wal-Mart for diapers and milk."

Originally posted by Fore Check

:)

TRF has become the e-pillow in their "pillow talk."

I should tell my wife to register here and check in whilst she's at work.

Although, I'd most likely be tempted to post things like, "Hey honey - don't forget my 12 pack of beer and those cans of Krylon when you go to Wal-Mart for diapers and milk."

Romance is in the air!! Or is that AP Smoke?

Back