• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beeline GPS Package and PicPac

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jraice

Reaction score
I have a beeline GPS HAM radio based transmitter, with all the accessories (Charger, computer interface cable, etc... etc...) as well as a PicPac available for sale. Everything is in great condition with 4 flights on the transmitter, always foam contained and protected in the nose cone.

The PicPac board is built in a very clean "black box" setup with several buttons and everything you need, just plug in a HAM radio, and this setup will send LAT and LONG to the pic pac screen, as well as altitude in meters.

I believe the Beeline package went for $300 new, but will have to double check, and the picpac (no longer made I believe) is around $100's.

Would like to sell together but dont mind splitting up, make me an offer. I want to sell these quickly but I dont want to just give them away.

Thanks!

PS: Post in here but pleaes PM or e-mail ([email protected]) as well so I can be sure I get a notice in my e-mail that somebody has responded and I can get back to them.

I have a beeline GPS HAM radio based transmitter, with all the accessories (Charger, computer interface cable, etc... etc...) as well as a PicPac available for sale.

Email sent.

Sold!

Sorry to those that e-mailed afterwards! I was late to post the status.

Back