• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Beautiful Built Scale Rockets on Ebay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

Reaction score
I don't know who the rocketeer is but there are 3 really well done built scale models on eBay right now. I particularly like the frosted paint pattern he did on the Mercury Atlas.

Go here to see the listings.

If the seller is one of you, I'm really sorry you have to sell such nice models. It's obvious a lot of knowledge and care went into them.

I don't know who the rocketeer is but there are 3 really well done built scale models on eBay right now. I particularly like the frosted paint pattern he did on the Mercury Atlas.

Go here to see the listings.

If the seller is one of you, I'm really sorry you have to sell such nice models. It's obvious a lot of knowledge and care went into them.

I'm pretty sure he does this as a business Gus and is not too broken up about selling them... I've seen a lot of his plastics up before... You're right, VERY impressive work!:eek:

Back