BattleTech Corsair

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EchoVictor

Reaction score
Design adapted from a 80's RPG. Flies nicely on 13mm motors;

Slide5.jpg

One error - make 2 "bottom winglets"

Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Later,
EV

Last edited:
OMG!!! BATTLETECH!!!!

I think I'm gonna cry. I miss playing it so much. Nobody around here to play it with anymore.

If you have any more, I'd love to see them. Maybe the LAM's? That would be awesome.

battletech love that game. the new rules suck but still great rpg. nice plans its now in the que. and welcome back

Very cool, EV. Another one to put on my list. As long as we're on the subject of gaming, if you still have the plans for your Starcraft Wraith, I'd really like to see it again. Pretty please???

As long as we're on the subject of gaming, if you still have the plans for your Starcraft Wraith, I'd really like to see it again. Pretty please???

I don't have that one as an easy-to-replicate layout, but I'll try and throw something together over the next few days.

I did finally get the danged thing airborne, but let's just say that its flight profile is a bit "unique" (i.e. it goes up straight, but does a whole lotta wiggling on the way up).

For those that never saw it, here's a screenshot from the game;
SCFleet.jpg

and here's my little beastie (still nekkid);
100_0240.jpg

Later,
EV

LONG LIVE HOUSE DAVION!

What ever happend with Katherine Steiner after Khan Wolf took her at the end of the civil war? I had to stop reading the novels when I went back to school.

Back