Battlestar Galactica

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mach7

Reaction score
Anyone watch Friday?

A lot happened.

Lost a main character

Found out something weird about Starbuck

Found out who the last Cylon is

and an interesting bit of history.

Only 9 shows left

Whoops,

wrong section. Could a moderator move it to the watering hole?

As if you guys don't have enough to do today.:)

Sorry

While waiting for the MODs to move this to the "Watering Hole", my conclusion of the show is that EVERYONE is a Cylon... How could you explain that Starbuck came back when she is not one of the 12? The 13th colony all Cylons, who departed "Earth" and settled later on what later became the 12 colonies?... What a can of worms... we will see what the producers have in mind during the other 9 episodes left...

Rosko_racer,

Do you think that Starbuck is in the Viper wreckage? I do.

I'm waiting for the crystal ship and the angels.

It does seem everyone is a cylon doesn't it.

Sorry to hear you did not like it Sunward.

Mark

Hopefully this episode was a setup for unveiling future events. I also think it was boring by standards otherwise.

As they like to say in Hollywood when asked why this or that.........."it's in the script"

In addition to the plot oddities pointed out above, what's up with "four in the fleet" and Ellen Tighe being reincarnated Earthers from 2000 years in the past?

And what does it mean that Ellen Tighe was not resurrected when she was poisoned?

Inquiring minds want to know...

I've heard a little background info.

This was the last episode written before the writers strike last year, It was approved for filming but no rewrites were allowed. It was also the last episode filmed before the strike and the producers thought they might have to end the series with this episode. Some extra stuff was filmed so it could be inserted/edited to wrap everything up. Luckily it didn't come to that. From what I hear it gets darker from here. I have heard that James Callis(Baltar) has said that the last episode would make Hitler cry.

So we have that to look forward to.

Not sure how they're going to wrap this all up in 9 episodes.

I'm just glad it's back albeit for only a brief time.

As I said in another forum, this latest episode wasn't as bad as the previous one. In this eposide all the confusing stuff has a chance to be explained later. The previous episode, however, had too many unrealistic things happen with no chance that later events would explain them.

The most obvious example is that, while everyone agrees that it was a stretch to think the "odd" Viper was leading them to Earth, in about 12 seconds the humans and Cylons stop trying to annihilate each other then join hands to sing "We are the World" as they rocket off in search of Earth together.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the next nine episodes.

-- Roger

Last edited:
that mother ship is the rouge ship of cylones.

still bsg tos for the win

cylone hobo.jpg

Back