GO Battlepark March 25/26

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tHoagland

Rocket Builder
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Tripoli Central Virginia has two launches scheduled at Battlepark this month. The first is March 11/12 and the second is March 25/26.

With the TARC deadline looming, I'm sure we'll see a handful of TARC teams at these launches along with some payload and test flights for the high school and collegiate teams HPR teams. Several club members are planning L3 cert flights for this month.

Field details and logistics are on our website (battlepark.org) and any updates will be posted here. Hope to see many of you next weekend.

Do you know what motor you plan to fly?
Some kind of CTI 54mm J or K motor. I have a bunch of them. Depends which ones I have left after MDRA this Sunday. Most likely it will be J360 Skidmark.

My limit for wind is 15 mph and the forecast for Saturday right now is 16 mph. Then rain and maybe snow forecast for Sunday. I'm going to skip this one, hopefully see you at the next one on March 25th.

Absolutely fantastic day on the range! Well over 100 flights, near zero winds, and not a cloud in the sky. It was a 9/10 type of day. Flight statistics and photos coming in the next couple of days. If you have photos from today, let's see them!

Back