Quantcast

banner adverts in new header

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

powderburner

Reaction score
This is NOT to complain about advertisements, or anything else.

I am just curious whether there are plans to make the ads bigger (and fill the available space), or if they are already at some sort of size limit, or if there are other plans for all the white space at the top of the page....

And for some reason, I kinda like the news ads (which surprises me because normally I would hate 'em)

dixontj93060

Reaction score
If there are changes in the size, just please make sure that the site still works on mobile platforms (Blackberry, Droid, iPhone, etc.)--in my opinion, this is actually one of the best features of the site, i.e., it is available all the time due to its compatibility with handhelds.

This is NOT to complain about advertisements, or anything else.

I am just curious whether there are plans to make the ads bigger (and fill the available space), or if they are already at some sort of size limit, or if there are other plans for all the white space at the top of the page....

And for some reason, I kinda like the news ads (which surprises me because normally I would hate 'em)

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Nope, no plans to change the size. They're a fairly standard size for banner ads, and fit in well.

I hadn't even thought about the mobile angle, I will admit.

-Kevin