Banned from ye olde rocket forum???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketman

Reaction score
I do not have an account on the ye olde rocket forum. I have visited once or twice, but never posted or made an account. So, I was pretty suprised when i got this error (see attached picture). WTF? Can someone please unban me, or at least tell me why I'm banned from a forum I never posted in?
picture.php

(message says: "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here")

:mad::gavel:

Last edited:
Rocketman, I just reported it for you by linking to this thread. Maybe someone from your ip address was banned previously.

I do not have an account on the ye olde rocket forum. I have visited once or twice, but never posted or made an account. So, I was pretty suprised when i got this error (see attached picture). WTF? Can someone please unban me, or at least tell me why I'm banned from a forum I never posted in?

I think it's because you are going to do something in the future that gets you banned...

"They" can see inside your head.

Better get your tinfoil helment back on.

Sometimes when they block an IP address is actually blocks an entire "Block" of numbers, thinking that since its dynamic it will change only a few numbers...so they block a few inboth directions...If that makes any sense...:)

Sometimes when they block an IP address is actually blocks an entire "Block" of numbers, thinking that since its dynamic it will change only a few numbers...so they block a few inboth directions...If that makes any sense...:)
BRC is correct. I block IP ranges that have shown to be being used by spammers. Most of them are from the RIPE network over in Europe.

Rocketman, what is your IP address? I'll go through my block list and remove the range your in.

picture.php

(message says: "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here")

:mad::gavel:

It was that THONG AVATAR PIC that you were contemplating using that did it! :eek::y::eyepop::y::jaw:

Nobody wants to see that... :roll::shock::roll::dark::D

OL JR :)

ROFL!

Well now... Aint this troubing?

I often have the same...shall we say errors?
So...Welcome to the club! :)
Demonic laugh- HAAAAHHahhahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Serously though...

Hey dude- If I got in, they'll let anyone with a ration of sanity in. ;)

Last edited:
I block IP ranges that have shown to be being used by spammers. Most of them are from the RIPE network over in Europe.

Errr RIPE is one of the regional internet registries, not an ISP/network. May as well block ARIN (the american equivalent) while you are at it, cos spam comes from US/Canada too ;)

Errr RIPE is one of the regional internet registries, not an ISP/network. May as well block ARIN (the american equivalent) while you are at it, cos spam comes from US/Canada too ;)

so, yeah, LTVscout, so even when a person wants to fit in ovah dere at de ol' YORF they cannot? this mos funny!

Poor choice of words, sorry. I block IP's that spammers have used trying to get accounts on my site.

Back