Baltic Birch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, probably should have made my points a lot clearer. Unfortunately, they're intentionally vague because if they were too clear people *might* get mad.

However, I will present you with a fairly well known scientific fact: consistant stimuli results in the brain eventually blocking out that stimulus. E.G. Stare at the post long enough and you will ignore it so much that you couldn't see it if you wanted to!

Wait, I think I can see what you mean now:

71cd4d4de649548a28b0f7dc92cfd79f.jpg

I am in no way saying I agree or disagree with the following, just sharing a picture from my recent trip to D.C.!

ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1486093604.874992.jpg

I despise Putin not because certain presidents and former presidents do or do not despise him but because he is a murderous thug who has unjustly enriched himself at the expense of his citizens.

I despise Putin for the same reasons you do, not because certain presidents and former presidents do or do not despise him. I'm just having a serious problem with the fact that a certain president does NOT seem to despise Putin for the reasons we do, and actually seems to ADMIRE him for those horrible reasons.

Winner of this week's post prize goes to: A Tie! Ted for "Typing Sounds" and Dave-well, for making me nauseous! Lone Beagle gets honourary mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back