BALLS 30 Launch Tower

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moreno_27

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone attending BALLS 30 has a launch tower I can borrow, that Saturday. I’m hoping to fly a 3” 4-fin rocket that’s about 60” tall, on a M2245.

Thanks!
Alex

Hope you don't mind me riding on your thread, but I'm looking for similar. a 54mm min dia 4-fin rocket, about 4.5ft long. Hoping to launch first thing at morning on Thurs or Fri.

I have a fly-away rail guide as a backup, but a tower would be great. Happy to compensate with beverages of your choice that night, or even come to dinner.

Hope you don't mind me riding on your thread, but I'm looking for similar. a 54mm min dia 4-fin rocket, about 4.5ft long. Hoping to launch first thing at morning on Thurs or Fri.

I have a fly-away rail guide as a backup, but a tower would be great. Happy to compensate with beverages of your choice that night, or even come to dinner.
I ended up building my own tower. Its about 8' tall, suited for 4 fins, and is adjustable. I won't get there until Friday night though, but if you end up flying Saturday, you're more than welcome to use it.

I ended up building my own tower. Its about 8' tall, suited for 4 fins, and is adjustable. I won't get there until Friday night though, but if you end up flying Saturday, you're more than welcome to use it.
Hey Alex. Would you be willing to share with me a little bit about how you built the tower?

Back