BALLS 30 Launch Tower

moreno_27

Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone attending BALLS 30 has a launch tower I can borrow, that Saturday. I’m hoping to fly a 3” 4-fin rocket that’s about 60” tall, on a M2245.

Thanks!
Alex

DarthMuffin

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me riding on your thread, but I'm looking for similar. a 54mm min dia 4-fin rocket, about 4.5ft long. Hoping to launch first thing at morning on Thurs or Fri.

I have a fly-away rail guide as a backup, but a tower would be great. Happy to compensate with beverages of your choice that night, or even come to dinner.

moreno_27

Reaction score
Hope you don't mind me riding on your thread, but I'm looking for similar. a 54mm min dia 4-fin rocket, about 4.5ft long. Hoping to launch first thing at morning on Thurs or Fri.

I have a fly-away rail guide as a backup, but a tower would be great. Happy to compensate with beverages of your choice that night, or even come to dinner.
I ended up building my own tower. Its about 8' tall, suited for 4 fins, and is adjustable. I won't get there until Friday night though, but if you end up flying Saturday, you're more than welcome to use it.