Badazzery!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Tom

Reaction score
Woo hoo! Just ordered my first HPR, the Badazz Defender MK III ! L1 cert here I come! I plan to build this beauty along with you guys as my guides. We will laugh together, cry together, and hopefully fly together. Unless I crash it, in which case I shall cry alone while you all laugh.

Its a great rocket and would be able to handle a J for you level 2 as well (if you wanted to go that route). I have only launched mine a few times, but it is a favorite.

Its a great rocket and would be able to handle a J for you level 2 as well (if you wanted to go that route). I have only launched mine a few times, but it is a favorite.

I just might do that, although part of me wants each cert to have its own rocket. My wallet might agree with you more though.

That's a beauty! 8000 ft! I'm pretty sure ill have to save up for gps before I am bold enough to put that motor in there. Btw, Did you change out the ramjet nosecone?

No.... that was just a photo for someone who wanted to see what it would look like.

Back