Badass Rocketry multi bay

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered the B60 multibay and a MD retainer for an upcoming build. I'm excited to try them out.

They can hold either battery, there is a lipo and 9v for display in the 54mm bay. Surprisingly (and to my surprise) there are a lot of flyers who still use 9v batteries. I'm a lipo user myself. Not saying 9v are wrong or anything like that at all.

At first I thought Badazz Rocketry was back! Good to find out about another vendor. Thanks.

Just ordered some - would love to see what they could do in 75mm and 98mm.

Yes, the one with the eye bolt is a MD retainer and the other is a plug/av bay/ bulkhead for the wildman 38mm nosecones with the integrated coupler. Both custom. I was lucky and fortunate to have a good friend make me some really cool parts. What is missing in the pictures, that is in the background, is a Hurricane 38 that will be a converted to MD.

At first I thought Badazz Rocketry was back! Good to find out about another vendor. Thanks.

I too wish Badazz was back. He made some Badazz little rockets. As far as I know, he produced four limited market models, Nike Smoke, Saab RB-05A, Army Hawk, and the AGM 78A, I luckily got all four. I remember he had plans for many others that I can only hope he produced prototypes for his own pleasure. It all had to be very labor intensive and I thank him for sharing the fruits of his labors.

Back