• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BAD Seller!! Pilotguy2008 / Skeetshooter410 / Travis Fish

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first off that is my real name, secondly why would I need to provide my phone number and address on here to people who have no forbearance on this situation. All of my contact info is available to those INVOLVED via my paypal profile. Anyone NOT involved does NOT need my contact info.

Why should those involved have to get that information through Paypal? As a seller you should just be giving it to your buyers as standard protocol. And I could be wrong, but I would think that if that info was actually on "your" PayPal account that buyers would not be claiming that they haven't heard from you.

Is "making beleive you mailed something" actually "mail fraud" or is actually using the USPS to commit fraud a pre-requisite for actual "mail fraud"?

If anything was actually mailed, such as checks or product or empty boxes, then "yes". If everything was done over the interwebs, then "no" to "mail fraud".

He has not provided a real name or a real address or a real telephone contact number, so he is almost certainly an internet fraud artist.

FILE CLAIMS. DO NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE.

These criminals rely on you waiting until the time period to file any and all claims has expired. That is why they keep making fake promises and send you fake tracking numbers.

Good point!

I've asked those not involved to not chime in, several times. Now we've gone beyond that, and I've had to take action.

This thread is now closed, this topic is now off limits.

-Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back