Bad Azz Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Rex

Ordinary Average Guy
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has heard from Eric Foster recently?
For some reason he popped into my head. I hope he and the family are well.

There are a few rockets I truly regret not ordering and the Mizz Rhonda is one of them. Eric made fantastic, interesting kits! Glad to hear that he is doing well.

(if anyone has a Mizz Rhonda (or any other Badazz rockets) they are not going to get around to building let me know)!

Glad to hear his is doing well. I have what is left of a couple of his kits here somewhere (the building dungeon got cleaned while I was out of town.....)
I remember when he left rocketry. Lost his wife and had to take care of his girls.
Please let him know some of us still think of him occasionally.

That's really coincidental! Just thinking of him the other day. Came across a couple of 24mm aerotech singles and wondered if I had anything to fly them in. I know I got one or two kits from Eric trying to help him out before things imploded. They are a few footlockers down, I'm sure.

The Defenders were really cool rockets. I have the little one, and aside from the PVC ody spooking the occasional RSO it is a crowd pleaser.

Glad things are going better for him.

Still kicking myself for not grabbing all the Badd Azzz kits when they were available. I think I bought the last 2 kits on the internet from Performance Hobbies a couple years ago. Still haven't flown the Defender MK II from fear of losing it, and sadly my Das Blitzkrieg broke a fin.

If anyone has a Defender MK III or Das Blitzkrieg gathering dust I'd gladly pay a premium.

Back