• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Back issues of Sport Rocketry (NAR) Magazine PART ONE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockets

Reaction score
SOLD
I got some duplicates of the Sport Rocketry magazine, so I figured that I would sell some of them.
This is the first round:
March-April 2009
July-August 2009
Will sell each for $3, or $5 for both.
Shipping will be $3.
Will accept Check or cash through the mail.
IMG_3490.jpgIMG_3491.jpgIMG_3492.jpg
These magazines are great for learning how to build, fly, and finish all sorts of types of rockets!! :)
PM me if you're interested.

Thanks,

Alright now, I will accept any offer now. But, automatically $3 shipping. So, go ahead, give me an offer! :)

Alright now, I will accept any offer now. But, automatically $3 shipping. So, go ahead, give me an offer! :)

It appears people interested in buying 8 year old magazines are few and far between.

May I suggest giving them to people who show interest in hobby rocketry? Maybe some of your friends would like to see more about what you do. And maybe they see something in one of the magazines that inspires them to get started themselves.

It appears people interested in buying 8 year old magazines are few and far between.

May I suggest giving them to people who show interest in hobby rocketry? Maybe some of your friends would like to see more about what you do. And maybe they see something in one of the magazines that inspires them to get started themselves.

Great idea! I have some people I know who are new to the hobby that could possibly use these.

Thanks,

Back