Back in the Saddle again lol

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msjwilson

Reaction score
Good day to all,
Do not know why I took so long to join. As most I see on here I am BAR. I did this back in late 60s to early 70s. Got back into it about 7 years ago with my son and forgot how much fun it is!! Looking to my L1 this year. Also have started to build the old Thunder Series (7 of them) from Century and then Semroc. Have enjoyed low power and moving to mid and high power in the future. Love the short and fat rockets. Down the road will venture into some Loc and Aerotech rockets I have had given to me or traded for. Biggest thing is getting out there and flying these. I enjoy the build and also watching something you have created out of cardboard, Balsa and plastic take of and perform well. I have lost a few and CATO'ed a few too. But in all love the hobby here in the Alamo city. Glad to joinDSCN1211.jpg

Hello hello! Welcome aboard!

I too am more of a range guy than a workshop guy. There is something special about having your creation finally being subjected to a moment of truth and being put through its paces. It’s also nice to chat and visit with the regulars, and help newcomers get set up.

Back